Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Authors Note Draft

Over the years many people have been fighting to get certain rights or to be treated fairly. These people are just like Malala Yousafzai. She fights for the girls in her country to have certain rights like being able to get a good education. Malala goes around making speeches to help her cause. One day on October 9th 2012 Malala was shot by a member of the Taliban. An article from Wikipedia “Malala Yousafzai” said that, “A gunman asked for her by name, then pointed a pistol at her and fired three shots.” She almost died and was severely injured. After recovering she stood up and kept on fighting. The same article also said that she was, “the youngest-ever [to win the] Nobel Prize .” Though put down she stood up and was an inspiration to all.
Even as a little kid I have been afraid to stand up. Afraid to speak up for something. I was scared to see what would happen if I did. Seeing people like Malala has shown me what a difference that people can make. I read her book and listened to what she had to say. This opened up my eyes. So many people are afraid like I was but so many people change that. 

Malala has been an inspiration to many people. She is very brave to do what she is doing. Many people are against what she is fighting for and that can result to harmful consequences. Her situation made me think about how it may be for others to got through a struggle to get back up. Also it made me think about what would happen if someone didn’t get back on their feet. I wondered how can people make changes a such a disadvantage. It motivates me to make a change. This story is based of the life of an inspiration into something like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment